Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monday's Free Printable!

Hey peeps! March is finally here, which means spring is on the way! Soon I'll be able to throw off the heavy blankets, put down the snacks, and lumber out of hibernation. I don't do winter. No frolicking in the snow, no tobaggoning, no snow angels, none of that for me. I prefer to turn the heat up til it's nice and toasty and sweat like I'm in the Caribbean. Luckily there are several family members always willing to take Lil Boy outside to play in the snow, which allows me to wave cheerily through the window while he braves the elements.

To be fair, this year's winter was pretty mild, but cold is cold and I just don't like it.

Today's post is going to be a teeny tiny one because I have been super busy working on new freebies, and designing items for my digital party supply shop, soon to open on Etsy.com! However, I do have your free printable, as promised.

A little St. Patrick's Day Decor:


This is is a subway art printable I created. Fun for decorating, for kids' rooms, as a framed gift or even for scrapbooking. Just print on regular sized paper. You can download it here.

I've used it to get our St. Patricks's Day decor started.


It's still cold outside so I'm off to turn the heat up a bit more. Have a happy Monday!

Tip Junkie handmade projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment