Monday, March 12, 2012

Marvelous Mondays!

I know it's been a week since my last post. Lil Boy came down with a bad flu. Usually he gets sick for a day or so and then bounces back quickly, but this time was different. He's had a fever for four days! And if you spend your nights holding an insomniac baby in one arm while holding a bucket for your five year old to throw up into, the last thing you're going to think about is blogging. I know my hundreds of followers were devastated. Alright, maybe not hundreds. Eighty. Well...more like 30. Okay, nine.

But I'm proud of those nine followers, dammit. So for my few, but faithful subscribers, here is Monday's free printable:

Little shamrock cupcake toppers for St. Patrick's Day! Just print on card stock and cut out with a 2 inch punch or regular scissors. You can download them here. Hopefully Lil Boy recuperates in time for some St. Patrick's Day fun. We've been working on a leprechaun trap, which I will share with you guys this week. All nine of you!

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment